Project activities and outputs
The main activities of the project are:
- The context analysis, in which are traced the key characteristics of each territorial context
involved in the project, designing strategic and operative objectives for SME aggregation processes and identifying the possible target audience of facilitators.
- The learning laboratories - a ‘learning space’ where facilitators operating in favour of SMEs aggregations apply action learning methods on the field and identify possible ‘good practices’ of projects supporting SMEs.
- The facilitator curriculum development – a training format and its supporting materials.
- The collaborative virtual learning community of trainers and learning facilitators.
- The field book for facilitators – the main product of the project – on how to act in SME contexts with action learning methods.
- The valorisation and dissemination activities: the project website, articles in specialized magazines, workshops and a final conference, the launch of a European association of facilitators.
All the project outputs will be tailored as more as possible, according to the different target audience and the different territorial contexts.
Through the propagation methods envisaged by the SMEACTor project, in a period of approximately three years, it is expected to make at least 3,000 trainers and learning agents aware of these new methods, who will be introducing them in their training practice.
Last modified: Saturday, 12 November 2011, 6:25 PM